||Please let us know in the check out notes if this is a time sensitive item or contact us at [email protected] for shipping timeframes. WHEN AVAILABLE FROM THE MANUFACTURER usually ships in 1-2 business days.
Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot.
Our most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
Simms' most durable wader that's been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex? Pro Shell upper/4-layer Gore-Tex? Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented baffled, compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Top zippered chest pocket with fly patch/tool docking station for easy access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX? belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX? Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX? Pro Shell lower and seat