Big Sky Anglers Says:
Even though the calendar says it's summertime in the southern hemisphere, the rugged, wild terrain in Patagonia is no place to be without a quality rain jacket. No matter what side of the Andes you're on, wet weather can come out of nowhere, and when it's not raining, a good shell will protect you from that infamous Patagonia wind.
Simms' waterproof-breathable Freestone Wading Jacket brings versatility to any adventure with a motion enhancing cut, ample pockets for storage and a full-time hood.
- 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection against any storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out